Registration and Logging in
Registration and log in are required in order to be able to update information in the database. Searches through the database are available to all; registration is not required.
Registered users have the following additional features:
- Ability to create new Soldier records or add new information to existing records
- Ability to create personal lists, or groupings of soldiers to facilitate research. Soldier groupings can be used for listing/browsing purposes, or to run the statistics against a subset of entries. An example would be to create a regimental list, or a list of soldiers from a specific town or region or groups of men from the same family.
- Ability to create new War Diary records or add new information to existing records
- Add new books and reviews to the books and media section
- Create personal "Own" and "Want" lists for books
- Change preferences to list the number of records you want per page, rather than the default of 10.
The registration form can be found here.
If you are already registered, you can log in here.